Nevis Island Administration.
102.- (1) There shall be a Nevis Island Administration, which shall consist of-
a) a Premier; and
b) two other members or not less than two nor more than such greater number of members as the Nevis Island Legislature may prescribe, who shall be appointed by the Governor-General.
(2) The Governor-General, acting in his own deliberate judgment, shall appoint as Premier an elected member of the Assembly who seems to him likely to command the support of the majority of the elected members of the Assembly.
(3) The Governor-General, acting in accordance with the advice of the Premier, shall appoint the other members of the Administration from among the members of the Assembly.
(4) If a member of the Administration is absent from Saint Christopher and Nevis or is for any reason unable to discharge his functions as such, the Governor-General, acting in accordance with the advice of the Premier, may appoint another member of the Assembly to be a temporary member of the Administration in his place and may terminate any such appointment.
(5) The functions of the Administration shall be to advise the Governor-General in the government of the island of Nevis and the Administration shall be collectively responsible to the Assembly for any advice given to the Governor-General by or under the general authority of the Administration and for all things done by or under the authority of any member of the Administration in the execution of his office.
(6) Subsection (5) shall not apply in relation to-
a) the assignment of responsibility to any member of the Administration under section 54, as applied with modifications by section 104(4), or the authorization of another member of the Administration to perform the functions of the Premier during absence of illness;
b) the dissolution of the Nevis Island Legislature;
c) the matters referred to in section 66 of this Constitution (which relate to the prerogative of mercy); or
d) any matter in respect of which the Nevis Island Legislature has no power to make laws for the island of Nevis.