Six (6) District Health Centres are strategically located throughout the island to serve the general public. Each Health Centre offers a wide range of Primary Health Care services at no cost to the user.
- Maternal and Child Health Care (antenatal, post natal care and family planning services and EPI coverage).
- School Health (physical examinations, dental & healthy lifestyles).
- Home visits (continuous care for those in home settings, especially the elderly).
- Eye Care programme (specialized clinics including glaucoma screening, diabetic laser surgery and follow up).
- Mental Health (Psychiatric clinic & occupational therapy).
- VCT for HIV/AIDS.
- Men’s wellness Clinics.
- District Medical Officer Clinic (weekly Doctors Clinic sessions).
- Diabetic and Hypertensive Clinics (monthly group meeting).
- Minor treatment (Dressings, injection & Blood pressure checks).
- Charlestown 469-5521(ext) 2051/2035
- Gingerland 469-3124/5521 (ext) 2075
- Combermere 469-9323
- Brown Hill 469-7058/5521(ext) 2078
- Cotton Ground 469-5521(ext) 2097
- Butlers 469-8254