Mission Statement: Meeting the needs of all people through the provision of staple food products and feed supplies at an affordable cost.
Vision Statement: Enhancing the lives of all Nevisians through the procurement and distribution of affordable quality staple products while encouraging, sustaining and promoting local production through consultancy, training an incentive programs.
- Consult with the department of agriculture to provide assistance and support to all livestock farmers
- Implement strategies that will help ensure that all Nevisians benefit from the affordable staple products program
- Increase the annual livestock farmer incentive program to include all the different types of farmers
- Develop bakers and pastry makers workshop and training programs in an effort to enhance product and growth.
- Controlling the cost of government subsidized items
- The importation and sale of affordable staple products and animal feeds
- Co-ordinate training programs and workshops for bakers and livestock farmers