To perform the lead role in providing a competent workforce for national development.
- Formulate policy on human resource issues and advise minister on same.
- Manage the Human Resource (HR).
- Deliver training and access training opportunities for employees.
- Undertake HR Audits.
- Oversee employee benefits.
- Development and maintain a human resource information system.
- We believe that honesty, confidentiality and trust are paramount in dealing with people.
- We believe that mutual respect fosters healthy working relationship.
- We endeavour to display good work ethics by our conduct, speech and dress and to uphold the principles and set standards for all employees.
- We endeavour to provide and disseminate information in a timely manner and to maintain open channels of communication at all times.
- Esprit de corps
- We strive to operate in an atmosphere where the opinions of others are accepted and respected in order to strengthen and sustain good rapport within the workforce.
- We believe that natural abilities and talents are to be encouraged as this will enhance the overall operations within the department.