NIA CHARLESTOWN NEVIS (July 10, 2018) — The Ministry of Human Resources in the Nevis Island Administration (NIA) announces study opportunities for through the provision of Commonwealth Scholarships.
The Nevis Island Administration, Ministry of Human Resources is pleased to inform you of the Commonwealth Scholarship opportunities which allow successful applicants to gain a Master’s degree in areas such as Agriculture, Physics, Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration and more.
Persons are afforded the opportunity to study and experience other countries such as in the following:
- Papua New Guinea – one scholarship available – https://www.acu.ac.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-scholarships/papua-new-guinea
- South Africa – four scholarships available – https://www.acu.ac.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-scholarships/south-africa-2018
- South Pacific – one scholarship available – https://www.acu.ac.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-scholarships/south-pacific
- Sri Lanka – two scholarships available – https://www.acu.ac.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-scholarships/sri-lanka
For more information, see the above specified links per country and kindly take note of the following:
- Scholarships are fully-funded, providing full tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance, and a regular stipend (living allowance).
- Applicants must be a citizen of a Commonwealth country, other than the host country.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelors degree of at least upper second level.
- Applications close on 13 July 2018.