Withdrawals from Consolidated Fund or other public funds.
70.- (1) No moneys shall be withdrawn from the Consolidated Fund except-
a) to meet expenditure that is charged upon the Fund by this Constitution or by any law made in pursuance of section 72.
b) where the issue of those moneys has been authorised by an appropriation law or by a law made in pursuance of section 72.
(2) Where any moneys are charged by this Constitution or any law enacted by Parliament upon the Consolidated Fund or any other public fund of the Government, they shall be paid out of that fund by the Government to the person or authority to whom payment is due.
(3) No moneys shall be withdrawn from any public fund of the Government other than the Consolidated Fund unless the issue of those moneys has been authorized by or under any law.
(4) There shall be such provision as may be made by Parliament prescribing the manner in which withdrawals may be made from the Consolidated Fund or any other public fund of the Government.
(5) The investment of moneys forming part of the Consolidated Fund shall be made in such manner as may be prescribed by or under a law enacted by Parliament.
(6) Notwithstanding subsection (1), provision may be made by or under a law enacted by Parliament authorizing withdrawals to be made from the Consolidated Fund, in such circumstance and to such entente as may be prescribed by or unbar a law enacted by Parliament, for the purpose of making repayable advances.