For many years a dump site was operated on
- Bin Rentals
- Daily Household Waste Collection.
- Appliance & Bulky items Collection.
- Beach & Village Clean-up Support.
What can I do to Help:
- Own a garbage bin for your home.
- Know the collection schedule for your area and have your waste ready for the collection truck at that time.
- Keep your garbage bin in good condition, secure it from animals, punch holes in the bottom for water drainage and cover your bin; make sure it’s visible from the road easy for the collectors see.
- Bag your waste and always put it in the bin.
- Broken glass and needles must be placed in puncture resistant containers before being placed in the bin.
- Listen to our weekly radio program “Refuse News” on Choice FM every Tuesday at 10:00am for up-to-date waste management information.
- Never place the following items in your bin or on the curb for regular collection:
- Dead Animals
- Vehicle Batteries
- Construction Debris
- Grass and Garden Waste