NIA CHARLESTOWN NEVIS (November 04, 2021) — The Ministry of Human Resources in the Nevis Island Administration (NIA) is pleased to inform of the following scholarship opportunities offered by the Organization of American States (OAS) in collaboration with the University Ana G. Mendez University (UAGM):
- Master of Education with a specialty in Teaching English as a Second Language
- Master of Business Administration with a specialty in Management
- Master of Business Administration with a specialty in Finance
- Master of Arts with a specialty in Forensic Science
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialty in Advanced Family Practice
- Master of Public Affairs with specialty in Criminal Justice
For information on the above and other programmes offered, application and scholarship process, course duration, eligibility, scholarship selection criteria and process, and more please visit www.oas.org/scholarships.
Applicants are required to register online via https://anagmendez.net/international-scholarships/index_es.html (Ensure to click the English tab)
Kindly note that applications are to be sent to the Ministry of Human Resources by Wednesday November 22nd, 2021 for onward processing.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.