NIA CHARLESTOWN NEVIS (JULY 31, 2017) — The following is an offer of scholarships from the Organization of American States through the Nevis Island Administration.
The General Secretariat of the Organization of American States (GS/OAS). Through the Department of Human Development, Education and Employment (DHDEE) and the Galilee International Management Institute (GIMI), through the OAS Partnerships Program for Education and Training (PAEC), are offering scholarships to quailed candidates of the Americas to participate in its certified courses.
A. Courses start dates and duration:
October 25 to November 07, 2017
1. Agribusiness and Post-Harvest Management
2. Irrigates Agriculture in Times of Climate Change
3. Advanced Dairy Technology and Farm Management
4. Environmental Management
5. Integrated Water Resources Management
December 07 to 18, 2017
6. Crisis and Mass Disaster Management
Modality and Location: Onsite in Nahalal, Israel
Deadlines: Application for scholarship through OAS:
Courses beginning in October: September 04, 2017
Courses beginning in December: October 15, 2017
1. 100 percent of tuition and fees, including study materials
2. A one-time stipend of USD $1,500 to the top rankles candidates to assist with the local expense free in Israel.
For more information: Questions about this scholarship opportunity should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “OAS-GIMI Scholarship Program”.
B. Another scholarship opportunity offered to candidates from OAS member states:
1. Health Systems Management programme
Please write to email@example.com for more information.
For detailed information regarding the subject areas offered for study go to the link – http://www.oas.org/en/scholarships/PAEC/2017/2017-OAS-GIMI-Scholarship-Announcement-4th-Cohort.PDF