“Caring is our commitment”
Visitors are an important part of your treatment. However, to make sure that you receive the rest and care you need, visitors are asked to observe the following visiting guidelines.
- All visitors should obtain visitor passes from the information desk at the Gate House.
- These passes are to be returned to the desk when the visitors leave the hospital.
- Visitors are required to wear shirts and shoes and conduct themselves in a quiet and considerate manner.
- Absolutely No bare feet will be allowed.
- All visitors are expected to respect established visiting hours of Alexandra Hospital.
- Visitors who have contagious diseases such as cold, chicken pox etc. they should not come to visit patients.
- Visitors should observe the NO SMOKING sign posted at the hospital.
- Due to space limitations, we ask that families limit the number of guests present at bedside to two at a time.
- Children under the age of twelve years of age are not allowed to visit.
- Visitors are not allowed to sit on the patient’s bed.
- Visitors should check with the nurse before bringing gifts of food or drink to a patient, as the patient may be on a special diet.
- No weapons or illegal drugs are allowed in the facility at any time.
- Cell phones can affect patient care equipment, ventilators, IV pumps. For the safety and comfort of our patients, please limit your cell phone usage while visiting.
- The back corridor is totally off limit to visitors.
- All visitors are asked to sit in the chairs provided not on the walls.
- Visitors are also asked to refrain from eating and drinking while visiting patients.
- Visitors who do not follow our visitation rules may be removed from Hospital compound by Hospital Orderlies.
Sun: 11:00am-12 Noon 4:00pm-8:00pm
Mon: 11:00am-12 Noon 4:00pm-8:00pm
Wed: 11:00am-12 Noon 4:00pm-8:00pm
Fri: 11:00am-12 Noon 4:00pm-8:00pm
Sat: 11:00am-12 Noon 4:00pm-8:00pm
No visitors are allowed on Tuesdays and Thursdays.