NIA CHARLESTOWN NEVIS (January 09, 2018) — The Human Resources Department in the Nevis Island Administration (NIA), invites applications for scholarship opportunities being offered by the Thailand International Cooperation Agency in the following areas:
- Food Security-Postharvest, Processing and Quality Assurance of Selected Agro-Industrial Products
- Health Promotion and Health Care Management for Preschool Children
- Modern Technology for Sustainable Agricultural Systems
- Natural Disasters Management
- Sufficiency Economy Philosophy towards Sustainable Development
For other available courses, application information and submission deadlines, please contact:
Miss. Ronice Williams,
– or –
Mrs. Shanola Gill,
at the Human Resources Department on Tel. No.: 469 5521 Ext. 5163/4.
Kindly note, application forms and supporting documents must be uploaded in PDF format and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of hardcopy submission to the NIA, Human Resources Department.
You can also visit the website below for more on course information: http://www.tica.thaigov.net/main/en/information/73803-Annual-International-Training-Course.html or Email: email@example.com.