NIA CHARLESTOWN NEVIS (September 10, 2018) — The following is an announcement from the Social Services Department regarding an extended registration on Nevis for the Federal Household Assistance Programme.
The general public is asked to kindly note that the data collection and registration exercise for the Household Assistance Programme will be extended for one day – Tuesday 11 September, 2018. The ONLY venue that will be operational will be the Elquemedo T. Willett Park pavilion and registration will be from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
This will be the FINAL registration day for persons in Nevis.
Persons wishing to register are asked to note the following:
- Households must have GROSS INCOME of under ECD $3000.00 per month
- Only one (1) person can register the household. If more than one person is working in the household, the registrant MUST present valid identification cards including a Social Security number and proof of wages/salary for each additional person.
- One of the following means of identification MUST be presented to registration officers. (PASSPORT, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, DRIVERS LICENCE or NATIONAL VOTERS ID)
- Proof of address is required. This can be any UTILITY BILL
- All forms MUST be completed at centres
- Non-Nationals can register but MUST present proof of status in country. (NON-NATIONAL IMMIGRATION STAMP IN PASSPORT)
- Persons already receiving assistance from the Social Services Department whose benefits do not amount to $500.00 monthly if they meet the criteria can also register.
PLEASE NOTE: Valid identification documents MUST be presented before proceeding to complete registration forms. You will NOT be processed without the required documents.
The general public is asked to be so guided.